What is Distance Education?
Distance education is a flexible and convenient way to earn your GED or improve your English language skills from the convenience of your home or any place with an internet connection.
Benefits of Adult Education
- Learn at your own pace
- Receive a free seat in an online GED or ESL program
- Work from home or any place with an internet connection
- Review and repeat lessons as often as you like
- Access to a live teacher for technical or instructional support
- Work on your goals and receive feedback on your progress
- Secure priority placement in an upcoming traditional class
Enrollment is a 3 step process. In order to successfully enroll, you will need to complete all of the following steps:
Step 1: Orientation and Testing
You will receive general information about the program, participate in orientation activities and complete the first portion of the baseline assessment. The assessment will be used to match you with the appropriate online program.
Step 2: Registration and Testing
Complete registration documents and become fully enrolled in our program. The second and final part of the baseline assessment will be administered.
Step 3: Online Program Training
You will receive a hands-on guided tour of the program that has been selected for you and time to practice using the program. A trainer will be at your side to answer any questions and ensure that you are ready to work on your own.